Sunday, August 13, 2017

...And we're back... again!!!

So this has been a crazy and hectic 2 years... I've been running like a chicken with my head cutoff...

However, I have missed this blog and putting out my own view point on modern metal, so I am, yet again, back.  I hope to sustain more than a month or two and my schedule is deliberately less hectic.

The focus of this blog will be the same... I will highlight more underground releases I want to bring to the foreground.  Also I am going to review more popular releases both that I like and dislike on purpose to give an idea of what I like and don't.

Tomorrow I will do a new review every day for the week(Monday- Friday) and I hope to sustain that for a good long while.

If you have been following this blog, I really thank you... I like doing this and appreciate anyone who is interested in what I do and say.  Thank you for reading!

Tomorrow we start with Venom, Inc.  And move from there.

I hope you enjoy the blog and continue to read...


Hail metal and keep banging the head that doesn't bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment