Monday, December 31, 2012

Top ten of 2012... sort of...

It should be said that I found this to be a spectacular year for Heavy Metal!  My list therefore is going to be a little odd... and broken into the parts! First the top 11 I guess... :)

In no particular order...

Albums

Deathhammer- Onward to the Pits

Vampyric Blood- Ordo Dracul

Eternum- Veil of Ancient Darkness

Iron Dogs- Cold Bitch

Alchemyst- Nekromanteion

Arkham Witch- Legions of the Deep

Bible of the Devil- For the Love of Thugs and Fools

Superchrist- Holy Shit

Cauldron- Tomorrow's Lost

Saint Vitus- Lillie F:65

My Dying Bride- A Map of All Our Failures 

Eps/ Demos:

Oath of Cruelty- Altar of Impalement

Amulet- Cut the Crap

Visigoth- Final Spell

Stone Magnum- Stone Magnum Promo



Honorable Mentions:

Zuul- To the Frontlines

Corsair- Corsair

Air Raid- Night of the Axe

Hellwell- Beyond the Boundaries of Sin

If I had had more time with these I might have expanded my list!  Seriously some great metal this year!

 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment